For preparation of hot delicious parathas you need:
For the dough :
- 1 Cup Of Plain Flour (Atta)
- 1 Table spoon Oil
- Water for kneading
- For filling :
- 1 cup grated cauliflower
- 1 cup grated cabbage
- 1/2 Tsp. ginger grated
- 6 green chilies crushed
- 1 Table spoon coriander leaves chopped
- 1/2 Tsp. garam masala
- 2 Table spoon corn flour or plain flour
Method of preparation:
- Knead the flour as stated.
- Sprinkle some salt over grated cauliflower and cabbage.
- After 5 minutes, press and remove all excess water; add all other ingredients and mix well, except oil.
- Roll out the dough into small puris & spread some of the Onion tomato filling over it.
- Make a tight Swiss roll. Press together and reroll to full size parathas.
- Now cook on a tava (griddle) with Ghee (clarified butter) until light brown and serve hot.