For preparation of hot delicious parathas you need:
For the dough :
· 1 Cup Of Plain Flour (Atta)
· 1 Table spoon Oil
· Water for kneading
· For filling :
· 1 cup grated cauliflower
· 1 cup grated cabbage
· 1/2 Tsp. ginger grated
· 6 green chilies crushed
· 1 Table spoon coriander leaves chopped
· 1/2 Tsp. garam masala
· 2 Table spoon corn flour or plain flour
Method of preparation:
· Knead the flour as stated.
· Sprinkle some salt over grated cauliflower and cabbage.
· After 5 minutes, press and remove all excess water; add all other ingredients and mix well, except oil.
· Roll out the dough into small puris & spread some of the Onion tomato filling over it.
· Make a tight Swiss roll. Press together and reroll to full size parathas.
· Now cook on a tava (griddle) with Ghee (clarified butter) until light brown and serve hot.
Vegetarian Recipes Articles Contact Partners Home
©1996-2007.Deliciousindia.com. All rights reserved.